Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Best of Selvage Blog (Just for Fun)

For our visitors from Quiltmaker today, here is a sample of some posts we enjoy... just for fun. Sometimes it's something beautiful, unusual, humorous, or just wierd. It all fills our creativity tank!

This is a life-size knitted Ferrari. Why? I don't know. But you had to see it.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw these unique but very uncomfortable-looking shoes.

I found this wild calla lily at Big Sur, California. It was late afternoon, and I thought it looked majestic.

I love to see amazing things made out of common items, like the pencil sculpture below...and selvage quilts!



Sweedish photographer Eric Johansson took the photo above. Isn't he amazing?
I took the photo below at the Columbia River Gorge between Washington and Oregon. Not amazaing, but still beautiful.

Scroll down through Older Posts to see these and other topics.

2 comments:

Oma Bertha said...

I'm simply commenting.

Mickierae said...

I love the Columbia River gorge area - especially Multnomah Falls. I made an applique wall hanging of the falls last year.