Monday, November 16, 2009

Sarah London Will Teach You How to Crochet Now

If you've always wanted to know how to crochet granny squares or these little stars, take a look at Sarah London's blog: http://sarahlondon.wordpress.com/ You are only 10 minutes away from knowing how! Her instructional photos are the best I've ever seen. You'll say ah-haa!

I'm on a crocheting/knitting binge right now. I'll post photos soon. I'm making prayer shawls and small blankets. The blankets are really crazy. :)

3 comments:

FlourishingPalms said...

Oh my! Granny Squares?! You're making me feel old. We made those in the early 70s. Ahh, but what goes around, comes around, doesn't it?

Abby and Stephanie said...

I love her blog. I'm trying to teach myself crochet but can't get past certain stages...even with the help of u-tube, videos, and on-line tutorials. So I signed up for a crochet class. It's not until next month so I'm going to take my yarn and crochet hook and sit in front of the computer and try to follow Sarah.

Selvage Quilter said...

My mom and grandmother made granny square blankets in the 1940's! So I guess they keep coming around like Linda said.

Stephanie,you will be so glad you persevered because crocheting is really fun. Show us what you make - we'll put it on the Selvage Blog.
Karen