Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Marky's Selvage Sleep Mask!

Is this a cool idea or what? Marky Kuba of Eau Claire, WI writes:
"After attending a quilt retreat where I didn't get much sleep because of ambient light coming into the room, I went home and made myself a sleep mask. It didn't take long to realize this project would be a good one for selvedges. Here's the end result. It's just as effective as it is pretty, and so appropriate for quilt retreats!"
What pretty blue selvages, too. And it will stay nicely in place with that pin at the top! Just kidding. :) I'm planning to make one of these! I may use fleece on the back...nice and soft.

4 comments:

Kathi's Kreations said...

So cool! What a clever idea. Love the blues.

Millie said...

great idea! wonderful colors.

Jean said...

What a unique idea!!! I am continually amazed at what people are making out of selvages.

maria said...

What a creative mind!

Maria