Sunday, April 19, 2009

Time's Up! Scissors Down! Show Us Your Selvage Stash!

Okay quilters, we know you have a selvage stash! Maybe you are waist-deep in selvages or maybe you have just a wee thimble-full. How do you store them? Are they pretty as a picture, or do you request that your name be withheld from the post? Surprise us. Take a photo and email it to karengriska@optonline.net. I'll post a bunch of them here on the Selvage Blog.
-
This photo? Oh, Puh-leeeeeeeze, that's merely a whimsical illustration!
-
P.S. Jodie Carleton (maker of the selvage dress, parasol, and chair) we really want to see yours! Everyone, please go to http://www.vintagericrac.blogspot.com/ and ask Jodie to email a photo. :)

7 comments:

Kathi's Kreations said...

Great idea, Karen! Pics of my stash are on the way to you.

Jodie said...

Oh dear . This could be embarrassing....

Mette said...

What an inspring blog! I found my way through Jodie's blog. I'll be back!

Jean said...

Are you sure you want this??? Just remember, you asked! lol

stufenzumgericht said...

Hi Karen,
what a great idea!!! Have a look at my blog to see, whre I've storraged my selvages ;-)
Yours, Martina

jacquie said...

can't wait to see jodie's and other's too. i'll get a pic when the sun comes out and send you mine.

great idea!

jen duncan said...

Can't wait to see some more ideas. Sending my pics now. :-)