Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Similar Selvage Quilt in the Works in Tennessee

Quilt Diva Julie of Memphis, Tennessee is also making a selvage quilt. It's similar to Linda's (see previous post), but you can see how their personal styles differ. I was surfing the Internet tonight (getting my exercise) and I noticed these two quilts in the works. I like them both.
Julie plans to use this quilt as a topper for their kitchen table. She says this is just a "side project," and she did all this in just a couple of evenings. Very nice Julie!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Both look very nice though.

Quiltdivajulie said...

Thanks for the shout out Karen! I deliberately went for the off-kilter look ~ that's the way life is right now with the moving at work and all ~ wonky and assymetrical, to say the least!

Selvages are SUCH fun...

Carrie P. said...

This quilt and the previous one are just fantastic.