Thursday, October 15, 2009

Barbara's Getting Ready to Take the Plunge

Barbara in Florida sent us this photo of her backyard. She's about ready to start selvage quilting, so I couoldn't help that little pun. This looks like the perfect place to have a Selvage Blog convention/quilting retreat this winter!

"I really like seeing where other people live. Attached is a picture of sunrise through my backyard. I live in Rockledge, Fla which is just south of the Kennedy Space Center so I actually get to see the shuttle lift off's from my house. It's a great place to live and to quilt. I haven't done a selvage project yet but I've got one in mind and I'm collecting selvages as fast as I can. Thanks for always making your blog so much fun."
You are very welcome!
Barbara's blog is: www.tinkquilts.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Barb said...

Just let me know when you all will be arriving for the retreat! LOL