Thursday, October 15, 2009

Selvage Harvest Machine

Just kidding! Lynn in Nebraska enjoys seeing where quilters live and she sent us this photo. Here's what she had to say:

"I attached a view of my world right now. It is harvest time in Nebraska and this photo is of my husband combining soy beans. I help in the field too during harvest time so don't get a chance to sew/quilt much until we are finished. I have a large collection of selvages now thanks to help from my friends but I am not sure what I want to make with them yet."


Sometimes I forget that our food doesn't originate in the grocery store. Thanks for that photo, Lynn. I hope you live near Lincoln so you can visit the new quilt museum at the University of Nebraska. Take a look at Lynn's blog at: http://nebraskaviews.blogspot.com/
I love to see where quilters live too. Keep those photos coming.

No comments: