Monday, July 13, 2009

Latimer - Part 3, Unique Quilts

Here are some interesting quilts I saw at the Latimer Quilt and Textile Center. There were no quilter's names on these items. (If anyone knows who made these, please let me know and I'll post the names.) Isn't this an amazing portrait quilt!

These flowers are three dimensional. I love the embellishments and the checkered background fabric too.

This landscape quilt shows a typical Oregon coast scene. Nice job.

This is one of many quilts displayed on racks, but the colors really made it stand out from the crowd.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

marlene@ByTheSeam said...

I like the landscape quilt. The portrait is really neat too.

Unknown said...

I love the landscape quilt, too. So beautiful.

Greenmare said...

oh I am just loving your blog! the quilts, the flowers, the scenery! the cherries! Gorgeous pictures!!!! thanks sooooooooooo MUCH for sharing them all!!